Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Artistic Application

Hello guys,  how are you? I hope that you are all great! Sorry for the lack of posts but lately all of us are super busy. Many projects and a lot of activities. But Theo is back! How is your life without art? My life without these would be very boring. In this semester, I am attending a course at my university which is very creative and has many ideas on how to improve your self in a new way with art. It's called Artistic Applications. In this lesson we tried to create new syntheses of pictures with collage, painting and some strange materials. As a photographer I took some pictures and then I created a new artistic application my way. Today I am going to show you three of my favourite creations that I made for this semester. Every collage has a title. I chose to share with you the "Erotic" "Self & Soul" and the "Inspiration from an old painting." Have a look guys and write down your opinion about my collages. I want your feedback.












Theo
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. oh my! such a wonderful piece of art!!!!
    can't even find the right words to describe them! superb! thanks a lot for sharing to us such an exquisite work! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make us happy :)