Archive

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Trip to Mykonos

August is already here guys! The last month of our summer holidays! Last but not least as they say. How is your August going so far? Because I'm sure my August is better than yours. I had an amazing trip to Mykonos - No, I didn't say that correctly: it's Mykonooooos actually.

This amazing greek island has so many beauties. I'm sure all of you know Mykonos for its summer parties and beaches. Yeah, it's true, Mykonos has an abundance of clear blue beaches and beach parties for everyone. In this post I'm going to show you my view of Mykonos. 
A different look of this cycladic island! You can see my photos below and see how Mykonos was for me.








Theo
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make us happy :)