Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2016

H&M Outfit and Berlin Trip

One of the greatest joys in life is travelling. My friend and I had the amazing opportunity of travelling to Berlin in late-September where we had the chance to visit and see famous places and landmarks. Needless to say, we didn't neglect to try local restaurants, shop, and, of course, take lots of photos. Overall we had an amazing experience.
Today I'd like to share with you one of my outfits there. The last days of September and early-October have a moody, chilly weather. It's still not Winter in its entirety, but you can feel it starting to rise. An outfit like the one I want to show you today is perfect for this situation. It's an outfit entirely by H&M.
Oh, H&M, I love this brand! Most of their clothes have a casual style. You can buy my outfit on the official site here. Moreover, last month the first H&M store opened in my country, in Nicosia, Cyprus, and that made me so happy.
Our photoshoot took place in Berlin of course, specifically at the Mall of Berlin.
OUTFIT: H&M
I hope that you liked my post after such a long time. See you on the comments down below.
Theo
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always make us happy :)